Amazon has put up a listing for the Thrustmaster VG TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 Competition Mod, revealing several details. If you are interested, the Thrustmaster racing wheel, which is compatible with the Xbox One and PC, is available for preorder with this link from the shopping website. You can also check out what the TS-XW looks like with the image placed just below this paragraph (additional images can be viewed in the aforementioned listing).
The product is a 1:1 scale replica of the Sparco P310. It features 40-watt brushless servomotor rumble, dual belt-pulley and other features. Also included is a pedal set made of metal. You can check out Amazon’s list of features for the Thrustmaster VG TS-XW Racer Sparco P310 below:
- The TS-XW Racer is a 1:1 scale replica of the Sparco P310 Competition Wheel, and is officially licensed for both Xbox One and Windows (PC).
- The wheel employs force feedback via a powerful 40-watt brushless Servomotor for constant performance even with intensive use during the longest competitions.
- The wheel incorporates a dual belt-pulley system, along with an axle Mounted on metal ball-bearing for extremely smooth performance.
- The TS-XW Racer features a toroidal-shaped Turbo Power supply with a finless design, for optimized power efficiency of 86% (compared with 65% for standard finned power supplies).
- The wheel’s pedal set is large, solid and adjustable, with 100% metal pedals and internal structure. It also includes an innovative conical rubber brake mod.
The latest Thrustmaster wheel set will be released later this year in the North American region.