Amazon has put up a listing for The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Stealth Case, revealing the release date as well as several other details. According to the product page, the officially licensed accessory is coming out on Jan. 10, 2020, in the U.S. region. If you are interested, you can pre-order the carrying case with this link from the online retailer; moreover, you can find an image of the product (more of which can be found in the aforementioned listing) as well as Amazon’s product description and features list below:
Take your Nintendo Switch on the go with this soft compact case designed precisely to fit the console in handheld mode. Inside you’ll find a felt lining and built in play stand with storage for five game cards plus small mesh pocket. This portable case with design from The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gives you the freedom to have fun on the go with your Nintendo Switch. Wherever. Whenever. The Witcher, CD Projekt Red are registered trademarks of CD Projekt S.A. The Witcher games CD projekt S.A. All rights reserved. The Witcher game is based on the prose of Andrzej Sapkowski.
- Zippered soft outer shell fits console in handheld mode perfectly
- Internal felt lining with built in play stand for tabletop mode
- Storage for five game cards plus mesh pocket
- Officially Licensed by Nintendo and CD Projekt Red
- Two-year limited warranty – visit PowerA.Com/support