Amazon has put up a product page for the PowerA Switch Enhanced Wireless Controller Spyro Edition, revealing a few details. According to the listing, the gamepad will be releasing on Aug. 31, 2019, in the U.S. region. If you are interested, you can pre-order the Spyro controller with this link from the online retailer; furthermore, you can also check out an image of the product located just below this paragraph (more images can be found in the aforementioned retail listing).
You can also take a look at Amazon’s product description, as well as a list of features, for the Nintendo Switch Enhanced Wireless Controller Spyro Edition below:
Play your favorite Nintendo Switch games like a pro with this officially Licensed POWER A Enhanced Wireless Controller featuring Spyro design. Built for comfort during extended gaming sessions, this Bluetooth wireless controller includes motion controls, mappable advanced gaming buttons, and standard ergonomic layout. Enjoy up to 30 hours of gameplay with new alkaline batteries (other variables affect playtime) or add your own rechargeable batteries. Can be used when Nintendo Switch is docked or undocked. Does not support HD rumble, IR, or amiibo NFC.
- Controller provides wireless freedom using Bluetooth 5.0 and features motion controls as well as mappable advanced gaming Buttons
- Leds for player number, button mapping, and low battery warning
- Includes two AA batteries for up to 30 hours of gameplay
- Officially Licensed by Nintendo and Activision
- Two-year warranty – register at PowerA.Com