Along with Hori and PDP, PowerA will also be releasing the Gamecube-style Wireless Controller for the Nintendo Switch. If you are interested, you can preorder the officially licensed gamepad with the following links from the online retailer: Black Version, Grey Version and Purple Version. You can also check out images, as well as Amazon’s product description and features list, of the PowerA Gamecube-style Wireless Controllers below:
GameCube Controllers are considered the BEST way to play Super Smash Bros Ultimate since octagonal gated sticks, larger a button and muscle memory allow for more precise attacks. Mirrored on the original GameCube Controller you know and love, this Bluetooth wireless version has been improved by making the shoulder buttons and d-pad larger plus added left shoulder and system buttons for compatibility with all Switch games. Enjoy up to 30 hours of gameplay with new alkaline batteries (other variables affect play-time).
- The preferred gamepad for Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Classic GameCube design plus larger d-pad, added left shoulder button and Bluetooth wireless freedom
- LEDs for power, player number and low battery warning along with motion controls and system buttons added for compatibility with all Nintendo Switch games
- Includes two AA batteries for up to 30 hours of gameplay
- Officially Licensed by Nintendo with 2-year limited warranty – register at PowerA.com