Amazon has put up the listing for the Afterglow Wired Controller, revealing a few details and images. If you are interested, the officially licensed PDP gamepad is available for preorder with this link. You can also check out an image of the accessory directly below this paragraph (additional photos showing off the different lighting configurations can also be found in the aforementioned listing).
You can also check out Amazon’s product description, as well as list of features, for the Afterglow Wired Controller below:
Enhance your gaming experience with the Afterglow Wired Controller, officially licensed by Microsoft for Xbox One. With new dimmable Prismatic LED lighting available through full color range LEDs, gamers can set their favorite color, cycle through the rainbow, or turn off the lights completely. Take a peek into the controller’s clear polycarbonate housing, which reveals the controller’s inner circuitry. Additionally, the included 3.5mm headset jack will support game and chat audio. The onboard audio controls add a hassle-free way to access and adjust audio levels without interrupting gameplay.
- Officially Licensed by Microsoft
- Pick a color or cycle through the rainbow with afterglow’s signature Prismatic LED lighting
- Hook up your headset to the 3.5mm audio jack-enjoy chat and volume controls located directly on the controller
- Play with ease with the included detachable 10ft micro USB cable
- Compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, and Windows
The PDP Afterglow Wired Controller will be released on the 15th of June in the North American region.