Amazon has put up a product page for the updated version of the Prima Games’ Minecraft Strategy Guide. The book, which has an ISBN-10 of 0744016479 in addition to an ISBN-13 of 978-0744016475, is available for preorder with this link. Check out the cover and other preview images of the Minecraft guide below this paragraph.
Along with the physical book, which contains 256 pages worth of content, the product also includes a free digital eGuide version made specifically for a second-screen experience. You can find a list of features from Amazon’s listing on the Revised and Expanded Minecraft Strategy Guide below:
- Complete Minecraft coverage, from basic gameplay to advanced features, all in one comprehensive source.
- Full update on new blocks, monsters, and recipes.
- How to approach larger builds, featuring samples to get you started.
- We break down every game mode and all forms of building. Details on mining and farming, brewing and enchanting, traps and defenses, monsters, other threats, using redstone, and much more.
- Coverage of game mods, texture packs, joining and creating servers, and interacting with others.
- Features “A History of Minecraft,” including revealing interviews with the game’s creators!
- Plus, quick-reference charts for tools, resources, consummables, animals, and more.
- Free Mobile—Friendly eGuide. Includes a code to access the eGuide, a digital version of the full strategy guide optimized for a second-screen experience.
“Build, Discover, Survive! Mastering Minecraft, Revised and Expanded” is slated to come out on the 25th of August in the North American region. If you are playing (or planning to start) the game, you might want to check out the strategy guide.