Amazon has put up the product page for the Thrustmaster VG T.16000M FCS HOTAS Controller, revealing some details and images. If you are interested, you can preorder the PC joystick from the shopping website with this link. You can also check out what the VG T.16000M FCS HOTAS looks like with our media gallery located below this paragraph.
The joystick is designed to be ambidextrous with over a dozen action buttons in addition to using Thrustmaster’s H.E.A.R.T. tech for precision. You can check out the full list of features for the VG T.16000M FCS HOTAS Controller below:
- Fully ambidextrous joystick!
- 16 action buttons with “braille”-style physical button identification!
- Exclusive precision: H.E.A.R.T* Hall Effect accurate technology! 3D (Hall Effect) magnetic sensors located on the Stick (*us patent: Us08471815)
- 4 independent axes, including twist rudder (controlled by rotating the Stick)
- 14 action buttons + 8-way POV hat: two 4-Way switches + 3 buttons + one 2-position Slider + 1 push mini-stick + one 8-way point of view hat switch
The Thrustmaster VG T.16000M FCS HOTAS Controller is expected to come out sometime later this November in the North American region. So, if you are looking for a PC joystick, you might want check out the upcoming product.