Amazon has put up the product page for Halo Warfleet, revealing the cover as well as several other details. If you are interested, the hardcover book (which is being published by Bloomsbury USA) is available for purchase with this link from the shopping website. You can also check out what the hardcover design for the spacecraft guide looks like with the image located just below this paragraph.
Furthermore, you can take a look at Amazon’s product description for Halo Warfleet below:
Halo: Warfleet is the official, authoritative guide to spacecraft in the Halo universe, featuring ten intricately detailed full-color cross-sections of the franchise’s most renowned ships–including the Pillar of Autumn, Truth and Reconciliation, Infinity, and Shadow of Intent. Discover encyclopedic information which reveals the secrets of Covenant, UNSC, and Forerunner weapons, sensors, fighters, planets, and more!
- Illustrated by renowned artists Hans Jenssen, John R. Mullaney, Isaac Hannaford, Darren Bacon, Shi Kai Wang, Glenn Israel, and Jay Prochaska.
- Additional artwork by Carlos Naranjo and Tyler Jeffers.
- Foreword by Frank O’Connor, Halo Franchise Creative Director.
- Cover art by Sparth, Art Director for Halo 5: Guardians.
- Written by Kenneth Peters, Halo Franchise Writer.
Halo Warfleet is now available in the North American region.