Amazon has put up a listing for new color variations of the PowerA Fusion Wired Gaming Headset, revealing a release date. The accessory is compatible with the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and more. According to the product page, the products are coming out on Sept. 30, 2019, in the U.S. region. If you are interested, you can pre-order with the following links:
The POWER A Fusion Wired Gaming Headset delivers high fidelity, accurate sound for immersive gaming audio on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac and mobile devices that support 3.5mm audio jack. The flexible metal boom mic provides vocal clarity, includes mic Monitoring, stays where you want it, and is detachable for when you want to enjoy listening to music, TV or other media. Lightweight materials, intuitive volume and mute controls on the ear cup, plus breathable memory foam headband and ear pads ensure comfort over extended gaming sessions. The large 50mm precision tuned drivers kick out rich bass to bring you into the experience, and noise-isolating ear pads keep you there. Finally, our 2-year limited warranty reinforces our commitment to quality ensuring you can trust POWER A products to perform.
- High fidelity stereo sound for gaming, music and entertainment
- Memory foam ear pads provide extended comfort and solid noise isolation along with memory foam padded headband for added comfort
- Intuitive volume and mute controls on left ear cup
- Detachable boom mic with flexible metal neck stays where you want it
- Includes 42-inch 3.5mm audio cable