Amazon has put up the product page for the physical version of Tricky Towers on the PlayStation 4, revealing its box art. If you are interested, you can preorder the puzzle game, which is being published by Soedesco, with this link from the shopping website. You can also check out the cover for Tricky Towers with the image located just below this paragraph.
You can also check out Amazon’s list of features for the puzzle game below:
- Conjure up your wizard’s tower; cleverly stack your summoned blocks and use over 17 different spells to win the race who has the highest tower
- Tumble down your rivals; use dark spells to hamper or even push over your competitors towers but beware; they can use these spells on you as well
- Match your wizardry online; challenge up to 4 players locally or online in one of the 3 game modes available: survival, race and puzzle
- Take up tricky wizard trials; these challenges require a sharp mind and shrewd magical engineering
- Become the arch wizard; climb up the leaderboard and see how you rank among your peers
The physical version of Tricky Towers will be released for the PlayStation 4 on the 3rd of November in the North American region.