Amazon has updated its listing for Kirby Star Allies, revealing the official box art. If you are interested, the latest Kirby videogame is available for preorder with this link from the shopping website. You can also take a look at the front cover of Star Allies with the image located just below this paragraph.
Furthermore, you can check out Amazon’s product description and features list of the Nintendo published game below:
- When a new evil threatens planet pop star, Kirby will need a little help from his enemies?! By making friends out of foes, up to three players can drop in or out of the adventure at any time.
- With new and expanded copy abilities, classic Kirby action is deeper than ever: combine abilities with elements such as ice or fire to create new friend abilities! With tons bosses and enemies standing in your way, Kirby has a new bag of tricks. Take baddies out by taking advantage of their elemental weaknesses.
- Use friend hearts to charm enemies and they’ll fight alongside you! drop-in/drop-out co-op: up to three other players can take control of kirby’s new friends
- Play through the entire game with up to four players or with CPU friends Kirby and his friends have fresh moves thanks to new and expanded Copy abilities
- Combine abilities with elements such as wind and water to create new friend abilities some bosses and enemies are weak to certain elemental attacks, so remember to Strategize
Kirby Star Allies will be released on the 16th of March in the North American region.