Amazon has put up listings for The Caligula Effect: Overdose on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4, revealing the box art. If you are interested, you can preorder the role-playing game with the following links: Switch Version and PS4 Version; furthermore, you can find the box art for Caligula Effect with the image located just below this paragraph.
The Caligula Effect: Overdose will be released on the 12th of March in the North American region. You can find Amazon’s product description and features list for the game below:
Mobius. An idyllic world that exists for the sake of letting people forget about the pain and problems of reality. In this world created by a sentient vocaloid program, μ (Mu), reality and fantasy has become blurred, allowing people to relive their high school years in bliss. Yet in this seemingly beautiful and perfect world, something is amiss. Escape from this false paradise with your fellow students and return to reality in The Caligula Effect: Overdose.
- The Caligula Effect: Overdose boasts enhanced visuals and gameplay. Explore new scenarios, endings, and the “Forbidden Musician Route” while escaping the virtual world of Mobius.
- Play as the newly added female protagonist. Plus, meet two new members of the Go-Home Club, who each have their own new Ostinato Musician to face.
- Turn-based battle meets exhilarating action in this refined JRPG battle system. Develop a flawless strategy after using the Imaginary Chain to predict what your enemies will do next.
- Sometimes, it’s hard to go it alone. Befriend over 500 other students in this imaginary paradise to improve your skills in battle and ultimately return to reality.
- Enjoy original in-game Japanese voices and English text.