Nintendo released some official images for the upcoming The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes during E3 2015. These shots include the box art, screens along with several artwork. Check out the new images of the action-adventure game underneath this paragraph.
As you can see, The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes is similar to The Legend of Zelda: Four Sword Adventures. Instead of four players, however, the handheld game is designed for up to three players. You can check out a list of features from the official Electronic Entertainment Expo fact sheet below:
- Similar visual style and top-down view of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds.
- As Link, buddy up with two other Link characters and cooperatively solve inventive puzzles to progress through the game.
- All three players share hearts, so they must work together to defeat enemies and solve puzzles.
Stack three Links on top of each other with the new “Totem” mechanic, which makes it possible to reach new locations to solve puzzles.
- Collect loot to create wearable outfits, each with a different boost or ability. Each dungeon is structured with four main areas.
- Single-player mode allows the player to rent two paper dolls to take along to complete the team of three and face challenges in dungeons.
- Choose from a set of emoticons to communicate with each other while playing in multiplayer mode.
- Team up with two other players in multiplayer mode via local wireless connection, online and with download play.
You can preorder The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, which is coming out later this fall for the Nintendo 3DS, with this link on Amazon.