Best Buy has revealed its Cyber Week Sale. The deals include the PlayStation 4 Pro Console, which is $50 off and comes with a free copy of Destiny 2. Select PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles, in addition to the PlayStation VR, are also available at up to $100 off.
For software, the discounted games include Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Horizon Zero Dawn, Dead Rising 4 and more. Keep in mind that some of these software deals will stack with Gamers Club Unlocked, which gives members an additional 20 percent off of the already discounted titles.
You can also take a look at the highlights of the Cyber Week Sale below:
- Save up to $100 on Select Consoles and PS VR – Choose from select PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles, and PlayStation VR headsets.
- Free Game with PlayStation 4 Pro Console – Add the PS4 Pro console below to your cart, and a free physical copy of Destiny 2 will be added automatically.
- Save $20 on Select Accessories with Xbox One Console – When you buy an Xbox One console, you can save $20 each on a select controller and headset.
- Save $10 on Xbox Live Gold with Console – Buy an Xbox One S console along with 12 months of Xbox Live Gold, and save.
- Save on Select PS4 Games – Featured titles include MLB The Show 17, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and more.
- Save on Select Xbox One Games – Titles include Forza Motorsport 7, Gears of War 4, Dead Rising 4 and more.
- Save on Select Wireless Controllers – PS4 DualShock 4 and Xbox wireless controllers start at $39.99.
So, if you missed out on the previous sales on Black Friday, then you might want to check out the aforementioned deals.