The product comes with a physical copy of the game in addition to the official soundtrack, Kari Fry’s mini guide as well as a fold-out poster of Pelican Town. you can check out a list of features for the console ports below: (via the aforementioned Amazon listing):
- Turn an overgrown field into a lively farm! Raise animals, grow crops, start an orchard, craft useful machines, and more!
- Improve your skills over time. As you make your way from a struggling greenhorn to a master farmer, you’ll level op in 5 different areas: farming, mining, combat, fishing, and foraging.
- Become part of the local community. Over 30 unique characters living in Stardew Valley, each with their own daily schedule, birthday, unique mini-cutscenes, and new things to say.
- Explore a vast, mysterious cave. Encounter new and dangerous monsters, powerful weapons, new environments, valuable gemstones and other treasures as you venture deeper underground!
- Breathe new live into the valley. Help restore Stardew Valley to it’s former glory by repairing the old community center, or take the alternate route and join forces with Joja Corporation.
Stardew Valley will be released for the PS4 and Xbox One on the 11th of April in the North American region.