Amazon has put up the product page for the physical release of Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition on the Nintendo Switch. If you are interested, you can preorder the bundle for the role-playing game with this link from the online retailer.
The Ancestral Edition comes with the full game as well as The Crimson Court The Shield Breaker DLC expansions. For the uninformed, Darkest Dungeon is a RPG that has roguelike features such as permanent death and randomly generated dungeons. There are multiple classes to choose from, including Hellion, Leper and Plague Doctor. You can find Amazon’s full product description of Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition below:
- Classic CRPG and roguelike features, including character permadeath, procedural dungeons, and incredible replay
- Innovative turn-based combat pits you against a host of diabolical monsters
- Striking hand-drawn gothic crow quill art style
- 16 (and counting!) playable hero classes, including Plague Doctor, Hellion, and even the Leper!
- Includes: The Crimson Court The Shield Breaker
The Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition will be released on the 10th of April in the North American region. The videogame was developed by Red Hook Studios and came out digital on the eShop of the Switch on January 18, 2018. The physical release is being handled by Merge Games.