For the uninformed, MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death is a first-person dungeon crawler where you can build your own three-party robotic team. The localized version of the game features original Japanese voices in addition to English voiceovers and subtitles. You can check out the full list of features for the handheld JRPG, which is being published by Idea Factory, below:
- Labyrinths of Possibility: Navigate challenging maps and puzzles in this first-person dungeon-crawler.
- Woman & Machine Together: Pair your 3-person party with three different Guardians for a turn-based, dungeon-crawling battle system.
- Advanced Robotics: Unique Guardian robots can be customized even further with different parts and crystals to enhance their abilities.
- Elemental Enemies: Strategize attacks between your humans and Guardians and find the crack in your foe’s armor by exploiting their elemental weakness.
- Voiceover & Language Options: Enjoy the original Japanese voices and new English voiceovers and sub-titles.
According to the product listing from Amazon, MeiQ: Labyrinth of Death will be released for the PlayStation Vita handheld system on the 13th of September in the North American region.