For the uninformed, Infinite bring the series back to its classic two vs. two team battles. By using the six infinity stones, players will be able to use unique abilities as well. You can check out Amazon’s full list of features for Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite below:
- Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide in this all-new crossover, where players select their favorite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles
- Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects
- Iconic Heroes: Select from a diverse roster of fan favorite characters pulled from the Marvel and Capcom Universes. Playable characters will be revealed in the future.
- Accessible Single Player Content: Players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.
- Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.
Capcom is currently planning to release Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC sometime in late 2017.