The first volume comes with the following tables: Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Blade, Marvel’s The Avengers, World War Hulk, Civil War, Marvel’s Ant-Man, Venom and Fear Itself. You can check out Amazon’s list of features for the Epic Collection below:
- Includes several tables available to play: Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Iron Man, Blade, Marvel’s The Avengers, World War Hulk, Civil War, Marvel’s Ant-Man, Venom and Fear Itself
- Realistic pinball simulation featuring table designs based on immensely popular Marvel IPs. The player uses mechanical flippers to keep a ball in play.
- Single player mode is the well known pinball gameplay, with game mode completion and asynchronous high score competition via Leaderboards being the primary goals.
- Local Hot seat mimics the multiplayer feature found in real pinball tables, in which up to four players take turns, each one playing until a ball is lost.
- Local split-screen allows players to play simultaneously, with a time or score limit ending the game
Marvel Pinball: Epic Collection Vol. 1 is expected to come out on the 8th of November in the North American region.