Amazon has opened preorders for the Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee and Pikachu Switch system bundles. If you are interested, you can reserve the bundles with the following links from the online retailer: Let’s Go, Eevee Edition and Let’s Go, Pikachu Edition. You can also check out the pack shots for both (more photos can be found in the aforementioned listings) with the images located just below this paragraph.
Furthermore, you can take a look at Amazon’s product description for the bundles below:
- Take your Pokemon journey to the Kanto region with this special hardware bundle!
- It packs in the Nintendo Switch system, a Pikachu and Eevee themed dock and matching Joy-Con controllers, the Poke Ball Plus accessory, and a download code the Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! game.
- With your energetic partner, Pikachu, become a top Pokemon Trainer by battling other trainers!
- Using as a Pokemon GO Plus requires installation of the Pokemon GO application on a compatible smartphone. See pokeballplus.nintendo.com for details.
- Internet access and Nintendo Account required. Visit support.nintendo.com for details.
The Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee and Pikachu Switch system bundles will be released on the 16th of November in the North American region, the same day as the launch of the videogame.