Amazon has put up listings for the collector’s edition of Elex on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. If you are interested, the bundle for the open-world role-playing game is available for preorders with the following links:
You can also check out a list of features for the game, which is being published by THQ Nordic, below (via the aforementioned Amazon listings):
- Find a companion, choose a faction and influence the world. In ELEX there is No traditional Class system. Instead you must earn the trust of experienced teachers to develop the skills you select.
- Be it a hammer, a rocket launcher or the power of magic, ELEX balances science, fantasy and brute force to let you choose the combat style that fits your role best!
- Your attitude towards the people you meet will influence those around you. Will you make an ally or an enemy? is now the time to show emotion or take the course of logic?
- Go where you want, choose your battles and your allies, the only thing in the world that will stop you, are the mutant creatures that live in Magellan’s Alex polluted landscapes.
- Walk, run, or punch your jetpack into action, if you can see it, you can reach it. Open world role-playing has never been more open.
Elex will be released later this year.