Amazon is now taking preorders for the PlayStation 4 version of Digimon World: Next Order. If you are interested, you can reserve the latest Digimon videogame with this link from the shopping website.
Unlike Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (which is a more traditional JRPG), Digimon World: Next Order is a monster raising simulator feature more than 200 digital monsters from the popular anime series. You can check out Amazon’s list of features for the Bandai Namco Games title below:
- Over 200 Digimon from the animated series!
- Choose between a male or female protagonist
- For the first time ever in the series, explore the Digital World with not one, but TWO Digimon partners!
- Your success in battles & the growth of your partners is totally dependent on you: Raise, train, feed, discipline, etc. in real-time to form strong bonds with your Digimon companions.
- Evolved AI Battle System: Strong bonds with your partners is key – train your Digimon to excel in AI battles on their own
Digimon World: Next Order is expected to come out in early 2017 for the PlayStation 4. Bandai Namco Games previously mentioned that the upcoming game will be available digital only although the aforementioned Amazon listing is for a physical release.