Amazon has put up a listing for the Sony RX100 VII Premium Compact Camera, revealing a release date. According to the product page, the upcoming premium camera is coming out very soon on Aug. 16, 2019, in the U.S. region. If you are interested, you can pre-order with the following link from the online retailer:
- 20.1MP 1.0-type stacked CMOS sensor, ZEISS Vario-Sonnar T* 24-200mm F2.8-F4.5 large aperture high magnification zoom Lens
- 0.02 sec. high AF speed, 357-point focal-plane phase detection AF and 425-point contrast-detection AF
- Up to 20 fps Blackout-free Shooting, using up to 60 times/sec. AF/AE calculations
- AI-based Real-time Tracking for stills and movies, and Touch Tracking. Real-time Eye AF for human (stills and movies), and for animal (stills only)
- 4K video with s-log3 and Interval Shooting. Microphone jack and vertical-position data recording. Active mode image stabilization in 4K video recording, and Movie Edit add-on compatible.
So, if you are looking for a new hi-tech camera, then you might want to check out the Sony RX100 VII.