Amazon has opened pre-orders for the Kotobukiya Star Wars: Mandalorian ARTFX+ Statue. According to the product page, the figure has a listed release date set for Jan. 31, 2020, in the U.S. region. If you are interested, you can pre-order the Mandalorian ARTFX+ Statue with this link from the online retailer; furthermore, you can find a photo of the product located just below this paragraph (a few more images can be found in the aforementioned listing).
You can also take a look at Amazon’s product description and features list for upcoming statue below:
The newest addition to Kotobukiya’s standard Star Wars lineup is an all new ARTFX+ statue based on the new drama series The Mandalorian. Mandalorian will join Kotobukiya’s ARTFX+ line! This new drama series is based off of the Bounty Hunter five years after the events of Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. Line this statue up with ARTFX+ IG-11 to fully experience the world of The Mandalorian.
- A Kotobukiya Japanese import
- Expertly sculpted using visual references from the upcoming TV series the Mandalorian
- 1/10 scale pre-painted model kit features easy, snap-fit construction
- Includes a magnetized base for multiple display options
- Display alone or with the upcoming ig-11 ArtFX+ statue from Kotobukiya