Amazon has opened pre-orders for the Dragon Ball S.H. Figuarts Bulma’s Capsule No. 9 Bike. According to the listing, the figurine will be coming out on Nov. 30, 2020, in the U.S. region. If you are interested, you can pre-order with the following link:
- From the first episode of “Dragon Ball”, the bike Bulma was riding has appeared in S.H.Figuarts!
- The roof panel and turn signal, head・tale lamp are molded in translucent plastic. The frame, front fork, muffler, and footrests are all made of diecast metal, giving the bike a satisfying sense of weight.
- It even comes with a display stand featuring the Capsule Corp. logo. It also includes an in-scale Goku. Plus, the stand lets you pose the bike statically, as if riding, or popping a wheelie!
- The set includes the motorcycle, a stand set, optional skirt and pair of optional hands(L/R) for S.H.Figuarts Bulma, and Non-movable Son Goku figure.
- Only product with affixed official Bluefin and Bandai Namco label has been thoroughly tested for safety and meets all North American consumer product safety regulations and entitles the purchaser to product support assistance