Amazon has opened preorders for the physical version of Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition, revealing the North American box art. If you are interested, you can reserve the award winning game with this link from the shopping website. You can check out the front cover, as well as the back cover, for the physical release below this paragraph.
The Definitive Edition comes with a behind the scenes videos, digital copy of the original game, soundtrack CD along with new in-game content (new areas, story sections, difficulty modes, the addition of fast travel and more). You can check out a list of features for Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition below:
- Join Ori, the last spirit guardian, and discover the mysteries of a dying forest while escaping the evil clutches of Kuro.
- Packed with new and additional content: new areas, more story sequences, multiple difficulty modes, fast travel between areas and much more.
- Includes bonus material in the Definitive Edition includes a digital copy of the original game, behind the scenes videos chronicling the making of the game and much more.
- Includes a CD of the award winning original soundtrack.
- Unlock and upgrade powerful abilities as your adventure progresses.
Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition will be released for the Xbox One on the 14th of June in the North American region.