Nintendo released more media assets for the upcoming Yoshi’s Woolly World. These include artwork and screenshots for the videogame in addition to some new pictures of the Yarn Yoshi Amiibo figures. Check out the images of the platforming game with the gallery located underneath this paragraph.
If you haven’t heard already, you will be able to scan the Yarn Yoshi Amiiboin order to summon another character at any point during a level. The green mascot will also come in patterns that pay homage to other characters based on what figures you scanned in. Take a look at the list of features from the official fact sheet below:
- Explore each crafty stage to discover new surprises—with no time limit!
- Unravel or push walls to discover hidden areas and goodies
- Send enemies running with new transformations like motorcycle, mole and giant
- Cooperate or compete simultaneously in all stages with 2-player multiplayer (additional accessories required for multiplayer mode; sold separately)
- Switch to Mellow Mode at any point during the game to play as Winged Yoshi – with the power of flight, the action will be a little easier to manage
- Enhance your game with a Green, Pink and Light-Blue Yarn Yoshi amiibo figures (sold separately)
- Unlock different patterned Yoshi characters to play with a fresh, new look
- Scan your compatible amiibo figure to give Yoshi a smashing new look
- Activate “Double Yoshi” by scanning your Yarn Yoshi amiibo figure during singleplayer mode to create a second Yoshi at any point during a stage.
- Save your favorite unlockable Yoshi to your Yarn Yoshi amiibo figure and use it during “Double Yoshi”
Yoshi’s Woolly World is coming out on the 16th of October for the Nintendo Wii U. If you are interested, you can preorder the latest Yoshi installment with this link on Amazon.