Amazon has put up the product pages for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands, revealing the covers and other details. If you are interested, you can preorder the two versions of the official game guide for the open-world multiplayer third-person shooter with the following links: Standard Edition and Collector’s Edition. You can also find the covers of the Wildlands game guides with the images located just below this paragraph.
You can also find a list of features for the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands strategy guide below:
- Guide from Prima Games provides everything you need to survive the hostile world of the Santa Blanca cartel.
- Detailed Mission Maps: Critical locations revealed for every Main Mission and Side Mission.
- Complete Campaign Coverage: Learn the best tactics to approach any situation in solo or co-op mode.
- Fully Loaded Arsenal: Information on every available weapon, vehicle, and piece of gear, along with the skills needed to take full advantage of your firepower.
- Comprehensive Province Info: Find every collectible, cache, and piece of intel.
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide: Includes a code to access the eGuide, a web-access version of the complete guide optimized for a second-screen experience.
The Collector’s Edition comes in a hardcover design in addition to other bonus content yet to be announced.
Both Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands: Prima Official Guide and Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands: Prima Official Collector’s Edition Guide are coming out on the 7th of March.