Amazon has put up a listing for the official Mario Kart 8 Deluxe strategy guide, revealing the first details. If you are interested, the book (which is being published by Prima Games with an ISBN-10 of 0744018404 and ISBN-13 of 978-0744018400) is available for preorder with this link from the shopping website.
The official game guide for the arcade racer covers the base game, all the post-launch DLC from the original as well as the improved battle mode. You can find the full list of features from the Amazon listing below:
- Tracks Galore: Complete Coverage for all tracks shows you the best way to approach each one in Grand Prix and Time Trial modes.
- Know the Shortcuts: Fully labelled maps show you the locations of every coin, item block, and shortcut. Beat the Competition: Learn the best tactics for item use, gliders, underwater racing, motorbikes, and more.
- Revamped Battle Mode: Get tips and strategies for the revamped Battle Mode, complete with Balloon Battle and Bob-omb Blast!
- All DLC: Covers all previously released DLC, along with all new characters and vehicles.
- Free Mobile-Friendly eGuide: Includes a code to access the eGuide, a web-access version of the complete guide optimised for a second-screen experience.
The official Mario Kart 8 Deluxe guide will be released on the 28th of April in North America.