Amazon has opened preorders for the upcoming PlayStation Vita game, Period Cube. If you are interested, you can reserve the handheld visual novel, which is being published by Aksys Games, with this link from the online retailer.
The upcoming game takes place in a virtual world called Arcadia. The software product features more than 30 hours of gameplay as well as multiple endings, which should add additional replay value. You can check out the list of features for Period Cube below:
- Many Roads to Victory A branching narrative and multiple endings ensure each player will be leading their own unique story! Choose carefully as each decision changes the path before you.
- The Danger is Real Prepare to be sucked into a virtual world like no other! Fraught with peril, every move could be your last.
- As the lone hope for Arcadia, only you can defeat the powerful forces of darkness!
- Period: Cube ~Shackles of Amadeus~ offers stylized characters, beautiful visuals and an intriguing story that will challenge your very perception of reality!
- Gripping Narrative with 30+ Hours of Gameplay
According to the listing, Aksys Games will be releasing Period Cube for the PlayStation Vita for the North American region on the 25th of April in 2017.