Amazon has opened preorders for the digital version of Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers. If you are interested, you can preorder the Nintendo Switch fighting game with this link from the shopping website.
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers adds two new characters (Evil Ryu and Violent Ken) , Way of the Hado mode, Dynamic Battle mode, digital art book and more. You can check out a full list of features for the game below:
- Features a stellar line-up of characters, including all of the original fighters and bosses, the characters added in Super Street Fighter II, plus the first new additions in nearly 20 years: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken!
- Choose between classic pixel-art graphics for a retro nostalgia trip, or enjoy a refined new modern look!
- Utilize the motion controls of the Joy-Con in “Way of the Hado” mode, a new first-person single player experience where players attempt to defeat the Shadaloo army using signature Hadouken and Shoryuken special moves!
- Team-up with a friend to take on the CPU opponent in “Dynamic Battle” mode. Create new two-character combos and attack the CPU on both sides!
- Battle it out with a friend in local multiplayer or take the fight online in Ranked and Casual matches.
- Browse through a beautiful 250+ page digital artbook featuring over 1,500 illustrations throughout Street Fighter’s 30-year history.
Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers will be released on the 26th of May in the North American region.